November 2001 : Goa Heritage Festival at the Goa Kala Academy, Goa
- Academic sessions with lectures on heritage conservation, culture, medicinal plants, cuisine and history
- Traditional craftsmen showed visitors their work and their wares
- Exhibitions on heritage conservation case studies, folklore, folk crafts and arts
- A Souvenir with articles of academic and popular interest and a directory of artisans and craftsmen ofGoa
- Authentic folk performances by two well-known Goan folk dance troupes Members Prajal Sakhardande and Ana Maria Goswami gave a short description of the social and cultural relevance of the performance, its original backdrop in the Goan village and a brief essay on the traditional musical instruments.
- The Goa Heritage Festival was subsequently held over 3 consecutive years with great success.
December 2001 : Heritage homes for tourism a Government of Goa initiative
- Member Raya Shankhwalker, Member Heta Pandit and Member K D Sadhale joined a Government Committee to select heritage homes that had tourism potential.
- The members made site visits, carried out research on the homes and drafted a scheme and recommendations for the scheme for the Tourism Department, Government of Goa. However, the scheme was never implemented due to lack of political will.