January – February 2003 : Festival of the arts in the heritage neighbourhood of Fontainhas
- A unique art festival that opened up private houses and turned them into art galleries for 2 weeks.
- Heritage houses were given a colour wash, storm drains in the streets repaired, streets given a fresh layer of tarmac and local residents given the opportunity to discuss art with the artists and visitors
- Fundação Oriénte, the Government of Goa and the City ofPanajiwere the main supporters of this festival.
- Artists and craftspeople from all over the country participated in the festival.
- Visitors from all over the world came to the festival.
- The Fontainhas Festival of the Arts was designed as to fit into a larger plan for the revitalization of the heritage precinct.
- The Fontainhas Festival of the Arts was subsequently held over four years with great success.
November 2003 : Saving Old GMC from demolition through dialogue with the government
- The historic oldGoaMedicalCollegebuilding was to be demolished and made into a car park
- Members Raya Shankhwalker and Heta Pandit met with the Chief Minister ofGoaand convinced him to reconsider the proposal
- The historic building was saved, repaired and turned into the headquarters of the International Film Festival of India
“Parmal- the fragrance of Goan heritage” Vol 2 is published and released in November 2003